By accessing North Klamath County (NKC) website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Conditions of Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on NKC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing on your computer only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NKC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NKC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NKC’s website are provided “as is”. NKC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NKC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NKC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NKC’s Internet site, even if NKC or a NKC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NKC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NKC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NKC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. NKC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The NKC website may contain links to second and third party websites (other websites). NKC may not have reviewed all of the second and or third party sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NKC of the site. Use of any such linked websites (other websites) is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NKC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
North Klamath County operates the www.northklamathcounty.org website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the North Klamath County website.
Information Collection and Use:
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used by an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions or our entire website.
The only third party service NKC uses is Google Analytics who tracks demographics, locations, web pages visited and so on. No personally identifiable information (personal info such as Names, Address, Phone Numbers and such) regarding an individual is tracked.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites (Third Party Websites):
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to sign up for any of our services. Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary actions.
Have a Great & Wonderful Day from NorthKlamathCounty.org (NKC).