Planning your Trip to North Klamath County
We all know getting ready for your big getaway is half the battle. Included in getting ready is, making Reservations, Planning Daily Activities and Day Trips to destinations that spark your interests. North Klamath County has gathered information in the form of Maps, Guides, Smartphone Apps and more to help you plan the trip of your dreams. Check out our helpful additions below that will help cut the time getting ready in half. You may also Contact NKC with any Request or Questions you may have.
Quad & ATV Enthusiasts
Get your QUAD and ATV On in North Klamath County & Southern Deschutes County. You can Quad and ATV your tail off and still not hit all the great trails that are located here.
3 Trails OHV System Near Chemult – Map & Details
Gilchrist State Forest 43,200 acres of Forrest, Wildlife Viewing and OHV Trails on designated roads. Gilchrist State Forrest entrance located about one mile north of Gilchrist, two miles north of Crescent, East side of the highway.
East Fort Rock OHV Trail System
110,000 acres of pure Quad Action.
Snow Skiing @ Willamette Pass Resort
For great Skiing and Winter Activities, take a day trip to Willamette Pass Ski Resort from any one of our NKC Communities. Spend the day on the Mountain playing to your hearts content, then relax in the heart of Central Oregon’s Greatest Place on the map, North Klamath County.
Willamette Pass Ski Resort – 541-345-SNOW
Destination & Points of Interest,
Guides, Maps & PDF’s
- Cascade Lakes Byway (Map)
- Crater Lake National Park (Map)
- Crater Lake Trolley Tours (Website)
- Klamath County Bicycling (Map & Guides)
- Oregon Outback Scenic Byway
- Smith Rock (Oregon State Parks)
Google App Store
- Trip It (Organize in one place with TripIt® from Concur)
- Trip Planner Pro (Organize everything you need for a trip)
- Harley-Davidson Ride Planner (The open road awaits)
- Can’t use one of our picks? Click here to search for an Android App.
Apple IOS App Store
Search here for iPhone & iPad Apps and more.