A BIG THANK YOU to those who Help Keep NKC Alive!
The NKC website was started after the North Klamath County Chamber lost their funding. We wanted to continue the great work which was started by the Chamber. It was important that we keep our presence on the Internet in an effort to inform the public not only about North Klamath County, but everything NKC has to offer.
NKC has evolved into what you see today. A great place to visit for Up to Date News & Events, plus Great Places To Go and Fun and Exciting Things To Do in all Communities of North Klamath County. Chemult, Crescent, Crescent Lake & Gilchrist.
The following Businesses, Organizations and Individuals all played a vital roll in the growth of the NKC website. If you happen to see them in your daily life or during your travels around town, let them know you appreciate their selfless volunteer efforts for North Klamath County. Whether or not they know it, they have played and continue to play a BIG part in keeping NKC alive.
- CCbM.biz (Founder of NKC Website, Webmaster for NKC website and others. Programmer, Developer and Designer. All website work has been dedicated and donated by CCbM to North Klamath County)
- Crescent Community Club (The Crescent Community Club is a Major Sponsor of NKC)
- Chris Smouse (individual donor)
- COHORT1 (The first & the Last – Thank you for the beautiful Kiosks and all your hard work. Because of your dedication we are stronger together.)
- Big Pines RV Park (Bruce & Donna Hall owners of the Big Pines RV Park provide at no cost all internet access services year round for NKC.)
Without the help of these Businesses, Organizations and Individuals, the North Klamath County website would be lost in this vast wilderness we call home.
Before we stop tooting horns, there are hundreds of thousands of people who we cannot forget to thank. To the Millions of website visitors who continue Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annually to visit the NKC website, WE THANK YOU! Without you NKC is just an empty website full of pretty pictures and some fancy words that mean nothing. We hope you continue to visit and participate in our future. Together we indeed have “Many Rivers to Cross”.