By accessing North Klamath County (NKC) website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Conditions of Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on NKC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing on your computer only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NKC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NKC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NKC’s website are provided “as is”. NKC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NKC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NKC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NKC’s Internet site, even if NKC or a NKC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NKC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NKC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NKC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. NKC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The NKC website may contain links to second and third party websites (other websites). NKC may not have reviewed all of the second and or third party sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NKC of the site. Use of any such linked websites (other websites) is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NKC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Maintaining your privacy is critical to us. We will not sell, share, give away or rent your information to others in any ways different from those disclosed in this statement.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual(s) concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Why We Collect Information:
We collect information to:
Rapidly and accurately fulfill & Improve your experience at our web site. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From your first visit to our web site, we want you to be completely satisfied with the experience.
How we Collect Information:
If you purchase services from NKC and pay by credit card you are prompted to supply your contact, billing, and shipping information. This information must be provided in order to complete a purchase if using a credit card and is used to complete your order and contact you regarding your order. NKC does not keep a record of your credit card information. We do keep a copy of your eMail address so we may communicate with you regarding your other interests. Your eMail is not sold, shared or given away to anyone period! Unless requested by Court Authority. In the event of Court order, we will release your name and email if required to by law.
Non-Personal Information We Collect:
Standard connection information (provided by your browser) is collected by us. This information includes the type and version of your browser and operating system. This allows us to better serve your individual needs based on the type of software you use to access this website. No personal information is collected.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
Your eMail address is used to send you order confirmations, copies of invoices as well as update notices. Also if you signed up for any of our mailing lists. We use browser information and operating system information to help make our website more user friendly.
Emails We Send:
We send occasional eMails to let you know about changes to our site, services we provide and updates we believe will be of interest to you, or to invite you to participate in polls & surveys.
Notification Of Changes:
If at some point in the future there is a change to our information practices, you will need to check back and read this page for any updates that have affect your eMail address or personal information. If you wish to be kept up to date on these practices, you may send your request to be placed on our mailing list for the purposes of updating you. Requesting this service means your email address will be placed on our General mailing list. Our General mailing list may contain information other than Terms & Privacy updates.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Have a Great & Wonderful Day from NorthKlamathCounty.org (NKC).