Fishing Report Details
Individual/Personal Fishing Reports:
Please send us a Text Report/Review of your most recent (within the last 7 to 10 days) fishing adventure. Please include a photo if possible. Click to send . .
Resorts, Lodges and Businesses
receive a One Month Advertisement Space Free* in our “NKC Business Directory” for every Fishing Text Report/Review and Photo you send. Fishing Reports/Reviews must be recent (within the last 7 to 10 days). The more Fishing Reports/Reviews & Photos you send, the longer your Ad will run. Details and Restrictions for Free Business Ad offer below. Click to send . .
* Terms, Details & Restrictions for Free Business Image Ad:
- Business Image Ads must not be any larger than 300px x 225px (50KB to 100KB) max. (see image ad sample size to your right)
- Offer is restricted to One Free Ad per month per business.
- Each Text Report/Review must be different and must include a Photo to receive a Free Business Ad. All submissions will be reviewed.
- Sending the same Report/Review and Photo over and over again won’t cut it. This is a No-No.
- Report/Review must include a few details such as, Weather conditions, Bait or Lure used, Water Condition, Body of water Name and Location plus Time of Day you had your best luck.
- We may revise your ad to fit in our space limitation.
- Some Ads may run longer than one month depending on date sent.
- Send your Report/Review + Photo and we’ll contact you for your Business Ad Info. NKC may also contact you with additional questions regarding your Report/Review.
- By sending us your Report/Review and Photo, you are giving your consent for NKC to post your Report/Review and Photo on our website for public viewing.
- Ads must be suited for all audiences.
- Questions or Concerns, use our contact form.
- NKC does not pay for fishing reports.
- Fishing Report/Review & Photo are required for Free Business Ad.
- You must Authorize (give your consent) to NorthKlamathCounty.org to use your First Name, Business Name, Fishing Report/Review and Photo for use on NKC Website.
- NKC will not add your email address to any mailing list, nor will we ever sell or share your email address. We hate SPAM as much as you! You may receive an occasional email from NKC regarding possible Fishing Report/Review updates.
Example of a Good Text Report/Review:
Big Lake at John’s Landing. (or)
West end of Miller Lake. (or)
Spring Creek Campground area at Odell Lake.
Friday or June 6th 2017 between 6:00am and 8:00am.
Type and Size of Fish Caught:
Rainbow Trout Fishing was great at Big Lake today. The smallest fish we caught was 10 inches and the largest was 22 inches. Check out the photo from our fishing trip.
Type of Lure or Bait Used:
We caught our limit casting Triple Teasers. Another person in our party used Worms and fished on the bottom of the lake resulting in another limit caught.
Weather was partly cloudy and 65 degrees. We had a couple of short rain fall issues but nothing serious. Or, you can make it short and sweet. The weather was Clear sky’s and warm. Weather conditions is not mandatory but helpful.
The water was cloudy or clear. The water temperature was 51 degrees. Water condition and temperature is not mandatory but helpful.