Crescent Community Club
North Klamath County, Oregon
The Crescent Community Club (CCC) has been an active participant in the Crescent/Gilchrist Community since 1956. The Crescent Community Club is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization, and look to membership for part of our support. To all of you who have supported the CCC thru the years, we “THANK YOU” from the bottom of our Hearts. With your support, we have been able to keep the CCC a great place for Family Gatherings, Community Fund Raisers, and a Social Center for the Community.
EVENTS HAPPENING IN DECEMBER 2017
Help us Advertise – Click for Poster
The Crescent Community Club
is Proudly Sponsoring the
Gilchrist School Backpack Food Program
(See info below)
Crescent Community Club is Proudly Sponsoring
The Gilchrist School Backpack Food Program
The Backpack Food Program provides supplemental food for kids in need for long weekends and school breaks. Gilchrist School Backpack Food Program is now being sponsored by the Crescent Community Club. Click for Backpack Food Program details…
As promised the Kiosks for Crescent, Gilchrist, Crescent Lake & Chemult are in place. Check back soon as we’ll be posting photos of all Kiosks!
A lot of hard work went into the Kiosk project. The COHORT1 group is responsible for our beautiful Kiosks. Additional information regarding the Kiosk project is coming soon.
* Crescent Kiosk is located in front of the Crescent Community Club.
* Gilchrist Kiosk is located at the North entrance of the Gilchrist Mall next to Hwy 97.
* Crescent Lake Kiosk is located in the Snow Park across from the Fire Hall in Crescent Lake.
* Chemult Kiosk is located in front of the Chemult Fire Hall.
A BIG THANK YOU! to the following Non-Profit organizations for donating space to place the Kiosks. Chemult Fire Dept., Crescent Community Club, Ernst Family and the Forest Service.
About Crescent Community Club
Location & Additional Info
Crescent Community Club is Located at:
420 Crescent Cutoff Road, Crescent, OR. 97733 on the Crescent Cutoff Road (Hwy 61) just a couple of blocks west of Hwy 97.
The Crescent Community Club offers a variety of activities for community members, vacationers, travelers, companies, businesses and anyone wishing to make use of the facility.
The Crescent Community Club is A Great Meeting Facility and is always a great asset to North Klamath County. We just happened to be located in a very convenient spot for all your social & special needs. Whether you’re near or far, contact us and schedule your next company meeting, family gathering or, attend one of our many activities held every month.
Board Meeting Info & Schedule
Our Board Meetings are held the First Wednesday of Each Month at 5:15 p.m at the Crescent Community Club. Meetings are open to all, and we love new ideas so please stop by.
- December 6, 2017
- Jan 3, 2018
- Feb 7, 2018
- Mar 7, 2018
- Apr 4, 2018
- May 2, 2018
- Jun 6, 2018
- Jul 4, 2018 (subject to change due to holiday)
- Aug 1, 2018
- Sep 5, 2018
- Oct 3, 2018
- Nov 7, 2018
- Dec 6, 2017
CCC Board of Directors:
- President: Beth Hatcher
- Vice President: Echo Murray
- Secretary: Lil Cross
- Treasurer: John Driscoll
- Bingo Coordinator: Chris Smouse
- Bingo Callers: Dave Crider and Dave Fowers
- Event Scheduling Coordinator: Charlene Swanson
- Kitchen Coordinator: Joyce Mathers
- Janitors: Deb Leslie and Lil Cross
Please use the form below to Contact us.
For reading enthusiasts, we’ve added a “Lending Library” shelf. Trade in a book you’ve read for one you have yet to read!
The Crescent Community Club offers a variety of activities for Community Members, Vacationers, Travelers, Companies, Businesses. Basically anyone wishing to make use of the facility is invited to contact us for additional information.
Please use the form below to Contact Charlene Swanson regarding our building rental.
If you’re interested in becoming a Single/Individual Member, a Family Membership or a Business Member, download our Membership Application below and contact us. Memberships are open to anyone whether you live in our community or not.
We now have Three (3) business membership plans. Memberships are reasonably priced. At the time of this posting, the membership fees are:
- Single/Individual Membership $15/annually
- Family Membership $25/annually
- 1 Year CCC Business Membership $50/annually. (no website business ad)
- 1 Year CCC Business Membership with Business Ad $99/annually. (This membership plan includes a 12 Month Website Business Ad)
- 1 Year CCC Business Membership with 6 Month Business Ad $80/annually. (This membership plan includes a 6 Month Website Business Ad)
For examples of Ad size and info, visit our NKC Business Directory. Use the form below to contact Beth Hatcher for additional info…
Contact the Crescent Community Club using the form below: